Corsair Link Lighting NodeBy Jeff Checchi, on May 2nd, 2013
The Corsair Link Lighting Node is a component that comes with our Corsair Link Cooling and Lighting Kit, but many people do not know that can be used independently, without other Corsair Link components. The Lighting Node offers quick and easy lighting control for your system, and comes with everything you need to light up the inside of your case in a color of your choice. If you want to have more advanced functionality and control over the Lighting Node, there are some ways of linking it up with other hardware components, but first let's talk about the stand alone functionality of the Corsair Link Lighting Node.
Corsair Link Updated!By Jeff Checchi, on March 19th, 2013
The long awaited update to Corsair Link V2 has arrived. After a period of extensive internal testing and ample feedback and bug reporting from the enthusiast community, the latest version (220.127.116.11) of Corsair Link is available for download. The new release adds support for Windows 8 and includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Windows 8 Support
- New Hardware Detection and Monitoring Engine
- Firmware flashing to Commander units prior to firmware 2.06 now supported
- CPU temperature for all AMD platforms now supported
- Device Icon’s now have three selectable sizes
- Communication between multiple devices has been improved
If you would like to learn more about Corsair Link, please use the links below.
Corsair Link Resources:
- Corsair Link V2 Features and Functionality
- Using Link with a Corsair AXi Digital Power Supply
- Corsair Link functionality with H80i and H100i
- Corsair Link Forum
Corsair Link V2 Features and FunctionalityBy Jeff Checchi, on February 8th, 2013
Corsair Link has recently been updated to version 2, and what this means for users is that usability, compatibility and general functionality have all been greatly improved. The update coincides with two new product lines that have recently been updated to include Corsair Link support, right out of the box. These two product lines are the new AXi series PSUs, and the Hydro Series H100i and H80i CPU coolers. These "i" (intelligent) devices do not require any extra hardware to be purchased in order to utilize the Corsair Link V2 software — support for Corsair Link is built in. These both simplify the setup of Corsair Link, and lower the barrier of entry for people wanting to take advantage of the system monitoring and control that Corsair Link can provide.
The Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power SupplyBy Mike Clements, on June 5th, 2012
Of all the components needed to build a computer, an ordinary power supply can be the most overlooked. The new Corsair AX Series AX1200i Digital ATX power supply is far from ordinary. It defies this definition and in fact tosses it out the window. The new Corsair AX1200i is a revolutionary product in the computer industry and it will most certainly not be overlooked in any system.
New Corsair Link Software Ver 1.2.5 ReleasedBy Mike Clements, on February 27th, 2012
We have released an updated version of the Corsair Link software, version 1.2.5. The v1.2.5 software can be downloaded from the Corsair Link product page using the Downloads tab.
- Fixed local issue with profiles (disappearing device boxes)
- Temp sensor reverse numbering
- Pump divider in H60 Auto Discovery
- RGB LED color selections are saved in profile
- RGB LED Setup temperature range expanded from 0° to 100°C
- Fixed a memory leak when switching between profiles