Corsair Link Lighting NodeBy Jeff Checchi, on May 2nd, 2013
The Corsair Link Lighting Node is a component that comes with our Corsair Link Cooling and Lighting Kit, but many people do not know that can be used independently, without other Corsair Link components. The Lighting Node offers quick and easy lighting control for your system, and comes with everything you need to light up the inside of your case in a color of your choice. If you want to have more advanced functionality and control over the Lighting Node, there are some ways of linking it up with other hardware components, but first let's talk about the stand alone functionality of the Corsair Link Lighting Node.
Corsair Link Updated!By Jeff Checchi, on March 19th, 2013
The long awaited update to Corsair Link V2 has arrived. After a period of extensive internal testing and ample feedback and bug reporting from the enthusiast community, the latest version (126.96.36.199) of Corsair Link is available for download. The new release adds support for Windows 8 and includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Windows 8 Support
- New Hardware Detection and Monitoring Engine
- Firmware flashing to Commander units prior to firmware 2.06 now supported
- CPU temperature for all AMD platforms now supported
- Device Icon’s now have three selectable sizes
- Communication between multiple devices has been improved
If you would like to learn more about Corsair Link, please use the links below.
Corsair Link Resources:
- Corsair Link V2 Features and Functionality
- Using Link with a Corsair AXi Digital Power Supply
- Corsair Link functionality with H80i and H100i
- Corsair Link Forum