Hello everyone! We’ve heard your requests and are excited to announce that we now have a plug-in which allows ASUS’s Aura Sync to control the lighting effects of your CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules! Follow these steps to enable this feature.
Download from https://www.corsair.com/downloads:
- Latest version of iCUE
- Aura Sync Plug-in
Download from ASUS:
- Latest version of Aura Sync
- Install/update iCUE
- If updating requires restarting your system, do this now
- Install the Aura Sync plugin
- Open iCUE, click the “Settings” tab at the top of the window,then click the icon for your system memory (1)
- Click “Enable full software control” (2)
- In Aura Sync, click the link/unlink button under the DRAM icon;when linked, the icon will change to white
- When asked if you want to save changes, click “Yes”
Your CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB memory modules should now be controlled by ASUSAura Sync! Have fun!
- Which CORSAIR memory modules does this plug-in work with?
- This plug-in is made specifically for use with CORSAIR VENGEANCERGB PRO or DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB modules
- While Asus Aura Sync is running with the iCUE plug-in, can Istill use iCUE to control my other CORSAIR RGB products?
- Yes, the plug-in only grants control of your RAM modules to AsusAura Sync. All your other CORSAIR RGB products, like keyboard, mouse, etc, willstill be controlled through iCUE.
- After installing the iCUE plug-in and “linking” CORSAIR DRAM inAsus Aura Sync, can I still use iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGB memory modules?
- No, iCUE will not control the lighting on your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules while DRAM is “linked” in Asus Aura Sync.
- How do I revert back to using iCUE to control my CORSAIR RGBmemory modules?
- If you want to revert to iCUE for controlling your CORSAIR RGBmemory modules, simply click the link/unlink button under DRAM in Asus AuraSync; the button will turn red indicating the DRAM is unlinked. In iCUE, clickthe “Settings” tab and at the bottom of the window click the “Restart” buttonto restart the iCUE service. Your memory modules should now be controlled byiCUE again.