Corsair Link Updated!
The long awaited update to Corsair Link V2 has arrived. After a period of extensive internal testing and ample feedback and bug reporting from the enthusiast community, the latest version (22.214.171.124) of Corsair Link is available for download. The new release adds support for Windows 8 and includes the following updates and bug fixes:
- Windows 8 Support
- New Hardware Detection and Monitoring Engine
- Firmware flashing to Commander units prior to firmware 2.06 now supported
- CPU temperature for all AMD platforms now supported
- Device Icon’s now have three selectable sizes
- Communication between multiple devices has been improved
If you would like to learn more about Corsair Link, please use the links below.
Corsair Link Resources: