California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Last updated: August 14, 2020 12PM PST
This California Consumer Privacy Act disclosure page ("Disclosure") supplements the Corsair Website Privacy Notice and is effective as of January 1, 2020. The Corsair Website Privacy Notice describes the types of personal data that we collect, the sources from which we collect personal data, how we use personal data, and with whom we share it. These additional disclosures are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
Categories of personal data we collect
The personal data that Corsair collects, or has collected from consumers in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Company name (if entered);
- City, State and zip code;
- Phone number;
- Details of purchase(s);
- Credit card information;
- IP address;
- Location of your device or computer.
Categories of sources from which we collect personal data
The sources of personal data from which we collect data include:
- From your internet activity when you visit our website;
- From third party sources (including Sideqik for Business), but only where we have checked that these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
Categories of personal data disclosed for a business purpose
The personal data that Corsair disclosed about consumers for a business purpose in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure fall into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers such as your name, address, phone numbers, or IP address, for example if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- Personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party payment processor;
- Commercial information about a product or service you purchased if a third party service provider is assisting to provide customer service to you.
Right to request access to or deletion of personal data
You may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal data by Corsair, or access to or deletion of your personal data. If you wish to request information or delete your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
No sale of personal data
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Corsair has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Corsair will not sell your personal data.