Returns & Refunds
CORSAIR wants you to be pleased with your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, we're here to help.
CORSAIR Returns & Refunds Policy
Standard Return Policy
- You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from www.corsair.com can be returned to CORSAIR. CORSAIR products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged in the original packaging, with all the cords, adapters, accessories, and documentation that were included when you received it. Returned items must be free of physical damage.
- CORSAIR will refund you the amount spent on the returned items, including sales tax. Unless there has been an error that is CORSAIR’s responsibility, the original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- CORSAIR Store Gift Cards and CORSAIR gaming chairs are ineligible for return.
How to Return an Item
To return an item to CORSAIR, create a support ticket at: https://help.corsair.com.
- Fill out the requested information, providing your web store order number and the item(s) you would like to return.
- You will immediately receive a ticket confirmation number via email. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your spam folder.
- A CORSAIR web store customer service representative will contact you via email with detailed instructions regarding your return.
- As a courtesy, CORSAIR may provide a pre-paid label for you to ship back the products to CORSAIR.
Once your return package is delivered, it will be opened and its contents inspected. After inspection, a refund for the item(s) purchased will be initiated, using your original payment method. Please note:
- If your purchase was part of a bundle or other promotion, your refund amount will be recalculated proportionally.
- Unless your return is the result of a CORSAIR handling error, we will not refund the original shipping fees.
If you paid by credit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank after we receive the returned item, or your cancellation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
If purchased via other payment methods, such as PayPal or Amazon Pay, a credit will be issued to your account. The availability of the returned funds depends on the policies of the payment provider.
If you are returning items that were purchased using a CORSAIR Store Gift Card, the refund will be sent to you as a CORSAIR Store Gift Card electronically.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
Items ordered online from CORSAIR that arrived damaged or are incorrect can be returned to CORSAIR by creating a ticket at: https://help.corsair.com, or by contacting Customer Service at 1-888-222-4346 option 3. Web Store Customer Service is available Monday through Sunday, 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.